Tuesday, August 01, 2006


Welcome to my blog!!!! I never thought I would jump on this bandwagon, but here I am. I don't know that this blog is going to be of much interest to many people, I plan to share what's going on in our lives, which isn't really too exciting. I am an avid scrapbooker and budding photographer, so I will also be sharing scrap news here as well.

First things first. These are the reason for my existence, my two sweet children. They are what makes me complete, and I am so grateful that I was blessed with them.

Please, if you stop by, just drop me a quick note to let me know you're out there.

Amy
Pin It!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Soon you will be addicted to posting in your blog :) Gorgoeous photo!! :)Love the angle on it too :)

Aunt Cindy said...

You know I love ANYTHING that keeps me up on my sweet great-niece and nephew!!!!

Misty said...

Thanks for inviting me. I always enjoy your LOs on 2 P's. As always, keep up the good work. You are my hero!!!

Mom said...

You know how to blog? I am soooo impressed. What a neat way to keep in touch. Love the pics. I can understand your feeling for those sweet children. I feel the same way about both of mine!!! Love you.