Monday, October 23, 2006



These are some of my fav pics from our trip to Stribling's Orchard. We go there every year to pick apples, and we always have so much fun. The weather was perfect for apple picking, and we picked our share. I love that we are able to really experience fall traditions here.

In scrapping news, I made the design team at a fabulous kit club called "Kit 'N Kaboodles" http://www.knkclub.com/. It's a great kit club with fabulous coordinated scrapping stuff sent right to your door. I am so excited to get started with them.

We had a busy weekend, with baseball, and a party at the pumpkin patch. Pics from this weekend will follow soon.

Have a great Monday!!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Misty said...

Amy,

Congrats on being selected as a designer for another company! Way to go, talented one!

Hey- did you photoshop your eye color in that picture above?

Misty

Mother said...

Thanks for the pix. I miss you guys so much!! Love you.

Laura Vigliarolo said...

I look forward to seeing your stuff at KnK

shannon said...

congrats!!

Leslie Ashe said...

Amy Coose would you LOOK how cute you and your kids are?

YOU ROCK GIRL...congrats to you....

I adore you!
~Leslie~

Sara Dickey said...

hey there! I just found your blog..glad to see you over at KMA, and congrats on KnK! that is awesome. Hope to see your a get croppin in February

Anonymous said...

Look at how cute everyone is!!!! Miss you guys terribly and cannot wait for Thanksgiving!!!! My how grown up everyone seems!!! I love the (cute) "tude with baby girls' pics!! she can really work the camera!!!