Sunday, October 01, 2006





Wanted to share a few pics of my kiddos. I haven't blogged in a while, so I wanted to get up and running here. The first pic is from Georgia's first day of school. The second two are why I haven't been updating my blog. Not really, but I have been spending a TON of time on the fields lately. Austin loves playing baseball, and I think he's pretty good!!:)

I've been getting my 3 Bugs stuff ready for Memory Trends, which I can't attend this year because we are going to Matt's USMA reunion, which happens to fall on the same week. I will try and post those LO's tomorrow.

Have a great Sunday!!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Todd said...

Thanks for sharing the great pics of the kids and the examples of your scrapbooking. You are so talented! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving!

love, todd

Leslie Ashe said...

Amy Coose, girl you are so cute!! I LOVE your blog! Keep updating because I now stalk your bloggy...I just wanted to say THANKS for being SO SWEET to me! You have NO idea how much that means to me. I adore you! Love ya,
Leslie Ashe

Jessica said...

Great photos!