Thursday, November 16, 2006

I know it's been a LLLOOOONNNGGG time!!

I have just been super busy!! Trying to get ready for our trip back home (YEAH!!!), working on some scrappin' stuff that I can't share JUST YET, and trying to keep up with the day-to-day stuff. I'm tired just writing about it.

Things have been great in the Coose household. My sweet hubby has decided to redo our master bathroom. I know what you're thinking...it's only a few weeks until Christmas, and "WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS HE THINKING!!!". Not only do we have to spring for a new bathroom now, again-three weeks before Christmas, but we are all sharing the hall bath. I usually have family visit during Christmas and on into the winter, which isn't going to go over so well with 5 or 6 people sharing our small hall bathroom. I am hoping that he has a plan, because right now, all of our bathroom is a pile of rubble, and he's gotten the closets in on it, as well. It will be fabulous when it's done, I know, but dealing with it now, AND DURING CHRISTMAS, not fun!!!

This will be my last post until after Thanksgiving, but I promise to come back with some great pics. Have a safe and blessed Thanksgiving!!
Pin It!

No comments: