Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Trip recap and a couple of LO's


The Texas trip was phenomenal, as always. We enjoyed spending quality time with the fam, which is something we all needed. My cousin did have to go to the hospital while we were there, which was a bummer, but he feels great now, and we're hoping that the viruses he keeps getting will soon be a thing of the past. Thanks to those of you that are keeping him in your prayers. It really means a lot.

We spent the day at the Gaylord Texan hotel, http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylordtexan/, which is AMAZING!!! I got some great shots of the kids, and I think one of them might work for our Christmas card. If you live in Texas, or are planning to visit, you should definitely make an effort to get over there. The decorations are amazing, and they have the coolest ice show on right now. We had to wear parkas...it was only 9 degrees. BBBRRRRRRR!!

The LO's are for the Kit-N-Kaboodles monthly kit (link is to the right). We got to work with the MME Merry and Bright collection. YUMMY!! The first LO is of my stud-muffin hubby in NY in front of the New York Stock Exchange and the second LO is me and my cousins.

Other than that, I am doing my best to get a jump on Christmas. Not doing so well so far, but I'm hoping to change that this weekend.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

Amy
Pin It!

2 comments:

Leslie Ashe said...

Hi CUTIE!! SO sorry we didn't get to meet up this trip! Next time...for SURE! HEY we did the Gaylord a couple of weeks ago. Got some GREAT pics of the fam there. I LOVE Your layouts you have up...girl they're SO BEAUTIFUL!!
Love ya tons~

Brooke said...

I love the cousin page. It made me cry. I love you and miss you guys all of the time.