Sunday, January 07, 2007

Another Layout, just for fun!!

I created this layout, just for fun. I didn't make it for a call, or a contest, I just did it because I wanted to. I love how it turned out. All items are from the December kit at scrapologie, www.scrapologie.com , which is one of my very favorite kit clubs out there. We finally finished our bathroom, and it looks amazing. It's been a few long months without a master bathroom, but it turned out spectacular. I am going to take some pics this evening after I get it all cleaned up. Hope everyone is having a GREAT Sunday.
Pin It!

4 comments:

Leslie Ashe said...

YOUR layout is AMAZING!!! I LOVE the colors, the design, those beautiful kiddo's...girl you're FABULOUS!!
Missed talking to you today!! xoxo, Leslie

Kimberly said...

YAY Amy!!! You have a blog! :)))) Love your AWESOME creation too! Lahooove it!
xoxoxo
Loves,
K

Anonymous said...

Amity, We are all so proud of you and your wonderful family. Thank you for sharing the great pictures of Austin and Georgia. Also, we can't wait to see the pics of the new master bath by Matt.

Love to all, Uncle Milton

Mother said...

Wow! It is beautiful. But not as beautiful as my YoYo. Can't wait to see it in March. Hope Buck gets on the flight:) Thanks for sharing. Love you, Mom