Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Finally, a new post!!

I know, it's been like FOREVER since I've posted. I've just been so busy lately. Don't really have much to show for it. It snowed again last night, so we have a snow day today. YEAH!!

I have to give a shout out to my pal Wendy for becomming one of the amazing designers on bhg's Scrapbook Life Style which is probably the coolest thing EVER!!!!! This truly couldn't have happened to a better person.

Also, my great, great friend Leslie is the newest DT member at Scrapper's Bliss (link in sidebar)!!!! She is a fabulous addition to an already amazing team of designers. This is so deserving and I am just beyond thrilled for her!!!

These two pages are just two of my fav's that I've done lately. I am going to a crop this weekend, so hopefully I will have a ton more to post when I get back. Hope everyone is having a great week!!





Pin It!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

YAY Amy...so fun to read this new post of yours! Lahooove those 2 LO's...and Lahoove those 2 girls (Wendy and Leslie) that you did a toot for here on your blog! They seriously RAWK...and so do Yoooohoooo! xoxo Love ya,
K

Wendy Reed said...

Amy you are so sweet, thank you so much for that post!!! I so love your work!!!

leslie ashe said...

Amy you're so the BEST!! THANK you for what you said! I love you! I'm so thankful we're friends :) Can I just tell you how fabulous your layouts are? EVERYTHING you do is amazing!! I LOVE your stuff!
Have fun at your crop cutie!

Mackey said...

Love both of these Amy but that page at the bottom with the hearts is just FABULOUS!!!

Congrats on your PUB win at ScrapLovers!! What a terrific take on Becky's sketch! HURRAY for you!

Tammy said...

HAAAA!!!! I tracked you down girlfriend!
I am bringing the Twizzlers tomorrow, see ya! It is going to be a rockin weekend, oh, I want the pic of Donna D giving me a smooch!!!