Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Stop it!!! Stop it right now!!!






This weekend was fabulous, amazing, soooo coool and I just don't have enough adjectives to properly describe it! get croppin sure knows how to put on an amazing event!!! We started off with a meet and greet with Ali, Donna, Margie and Danelle. It was so cool to just hang with these talented women. Saturday and Sunday we cropped and took classes. I had a class with Donna and a class with Margie. I enjoyed both of them so much, and let me tell you, those two women are hillarious!!! Next year, I will definitely take a class with Ali and Danelle. I really missed out by not signing up for their classes this year.

I didn't get a ton done at the crop, but I really could care less. I got to hang out with these fabulous people and my wonderful friends for the weekend. I can't wait to sign up for the next crop.

The title of this post comes from Margie...her favorite saying!!! Miss you already! I did come home to my sweet boy and the FLU!!! Luckily I think we are on the mend here. Hope everyone had a great weekend, and Happy Valentine's Day!!

BTW, I was tagged by my favorite person EVER Leslie and I promise to get that done soon!!!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Jana said...

WOW!! Lucky you, what an awesome event! Awesome photos.

Kimberly said...

WOW!!! This looks like a total BLAST!!! You are so ADORABLE! Love all these fun shots! xoxo Loves,
K

Wendy Reed said...

OH MAN girl, it looks so fun!!! Wish I could have been there. LOL We would have had an extra blast. ha ha ha