Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tagged, and a MESS!!



Yep, the mess you are looking at is my poor scrap area. Don't know HOW it got to be this bad. I never really unpacked from the crop, just pulled stuff out and let it fall where it may!:( Over at Scrapper's Bliss, they are having a little organize your space week, and I am going to TRY to wade through all of this in one day!!!
I mentioned in my last post that I had been tagged by my sweet friend, Leslie, to list six quirks about me. I can only list six???? Here I go...
1. I am totally obsessed with everything I eat, and I can't help but share it with anyone who'll listen. I constantly talk about my obsession with candy...I know it get's annoying.
2. I LOVE my sweet girls little lips, and can't go for long without planting a big 'ole kiss right on them. Day and night-I've even been known to get up in the middle of the night for a kiss or two.
3. I have to have the fan on in my bedroom at ALL TIMES! Winter, summer, you name it. I get this from my daddy.
4. Whenever I eat a sandwich, I have to eat the crusts first, unless there is lettuce on it, then I'll eat all the crusts except on one side so that I have something to hold on to.
5. I drink coffee constantly. You will rarely find me without a cup.
6. I won't touch kitchen sponges. I think they are the dirtiest things out there, and refuse to put my hands on them. I scrub my dishes with my fingernails, which is probably why I have horrible nails!!
Now, here is who I am tagging!! Kay, Megan, Kelly, and Amy!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Angela said...

I hope you get your scrap area cleaned up. Mine is looking bad. But I blame that I dump everything in here first and then sort later.

Tammy said...

what a mess girlie, DO I NEED to come over there?!!!! LOL
Where are the Twizzlers?!

Kimberly said...

OMGoodness LOVE reading your fun! Love your clean scrappy space too! What fun! Doesn't that just feel so great too? :))) xoxo Loves,
K