Friday, March 02, 2007

My secret is OUT

Yep, I get to be a guest designer for the oh so FABULOUS Scrapper's Bliss for the month of March!!! I was sooooo excited when I got the call from Andrea!!! She is a goooooood faker, I can tell you that much. I am so excited to get to work with this fabulous team of super talented gals. If you haven't already, you should go check out Scrapper's Bliss. They have a great store, a friendly message board, and and idea gallery that will knock your socks OFF!!! I hope to see you over there.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Congrats on the Guest DT gig.....sweet!!!!

Suzanne said...

I am sooo proud of you! I always knew you were talented. Love you, Your Mother.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! They are getting a very talented designer!

Suzy Coborn

karin said...

Congrats Amy, well deserved by the looks of it, they are the blessed ones to have you on their team.
love from sunny South Africa
karin

Kristi Smith said...

I didn't know this and it's half way through March. I haven't been on there as much as usual, it's been a busy month, and I do so much stalking, takes up a lot of my time!=)

Congrats, so exciting!!!