Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New layout to share...



Not much going on here in the Coose family. We are SOOO ready for Spring around here, but I did want to post a winter page I did with the help of a friend as a 'goodbye winter' gesture. It always helps to have someone you can bounce ideas off of, and I'm so glad to be able to do this with someone as talented as she is. I love how it turned out, and it totally took me FOREVER to do, so I'm thrilled it's finished.

Austin started Lacrosse, and he LOVES IT, of course!!! I'll post some pics of him soon.

Hope everyone is having a good week.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Jana said...

Just wanted to check in and say hello!

Kimberly said...

That is so great that Austin is doing Lacross! How totally COOLIO! And lahooove that LO too! Leslie is so AWESOME to bounce things off with too...I too love to bounce ideas off another set of eyes before posting! Love YOU girly. xoxo
K

Kristi Smith said...

We don't have Lacrosse around here, I have heard of it but I don't know what it is! LOL!

Very cute layout!!!

You don't post very often so you would probably be a good person to stalk! Maybe I would get more done!!! HA!

stephaniehowell said...

hey sweets!
had to come find you!
hope you are doing well!!!

btw, i played lax all thru high shool and LOVED it. it's a fantastic sport.

Kelli said...

love it girl, can't wait to see what you do with my kit I'm sending :) hope you like it :)