Monday, April 09, 2007

Me and my friend!!!


Leslie and I have been friends for awhile now. We met through, what else, scrapbooking! We've been chatting forever, and I was so glad that I got to finally meet up with her on my trip. Although we didn't get to visit for nearly as long as I'd like to, (because I had to get back to the hospital) I can tell you that she is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside. I had a great time hanging with her, and look forward to a better visit next time.

That's it--see ya!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Leslie Ashe said...

HEY, that's me! Totally LOVED meeting you Amy!! Sure wish it was longer. **HUGS!!**

Michelle said...

awesome pic = you need to scrap it!

Kimberly said...

You girls look so stinkin cute! Two of the sweetest kindest lady's I know! So glad you guys got to meet face to face! xoxo Love ya!
K