Friday, April 20, 2007

New LO to share

I actually did this LO for a contest. It's a personal LO about a deep subject, so I don't want to post it everywhere...just here for the 3 peeps that actually read my blog (LOL) and my fam.

I really like the way it turned out, and it's a LO that means a lot to me. Hope you guys like it (all 3 of you-LOL)!

Also, if you didn't get a chance to visit the blog to donate for Joey, here is the link again:
Donate Here
So far, we have raised almost $9,000! Hopefully that will help this family in need.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. It's finally feeling like spring around here...YEAH!!!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

I got one word for ya...TWIZZLERS! I cant tell you how many pictures I have of you with those in your hand and in your mouth! LOL

Angela said...

What a gorgeous lo. And I love your honesty!

Wendy Reed said...

LOVE this Amy! You are so beautiful and that pic of you is fab.

Leslie ashe said...

Gorgeous layout. Fabulous beyond words!

Kimberly said...

Totally GORGEOUS LO Amy!!! LOVE this! You are so BEAUTIFUL! Inside and out and I just LOVE knowing you! xoxo Love ya,

Chasity said...

hey! i read your blog too! see, more than 3 people adore you! the LO is awesome! as usual. :) you do great work! enjoy your weekend!

Rachael said...

Such a beautiful layout!!

Lyneen said...

WOW!!!

NancyJones said...

make that 4 hahaha! LOVE your layout awesome girl. IM so addicted to jelly beans and have to have dental work so cant eat them (jelly belly sours) so now im looking forward to going to the dentist SHHH dont tell! YOu truly are a beautiful person INSIDE and OUT! xoxox