Thursday, April 12, 2007

Scrappin' BLAHS!!!

Those of you who scrapbook, KNOW what I'm talking about. I just can't seem to get ANYTHING to work lately. I have pages just sitting there waiting to be designed and NOTHIN'!!! I've had time to work on them, but without my mojo, there's not much that can be done. :( If anyone has an RX to fix me up, PLEASE let me know...I'm dyin' here!

Now I can't do a post without a pic...here is one of my fav pics of the kids all decked out in their UT stuff!!



Here is a LO that I haven't shared yet. This one uses 3 Bugs stuff. There are some cool contests going on at the 3 Bugs website. Just click on the link to the newsletter and start creating. You could win some great new 3 Bugs stuff!!


At least I have Grey's to look forward to tonight!!!

Have a great Thursday!!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

a couple of margarita's usually help...ok, usually not the scrappers blcok part, but it cant hurt! LOL

Michelle said...

Love that new layout! When I have the scrappin blahs I usually try working on a sketch challenge or do a scraplift - helps me....

Jana said...

Oh girl, I can SO relate. I haven't finished a page in weeks and I'm really missing it!!

JoE said...

I really love that layout!!! I know what you mean though...my scrap desk is calling to me, but once I sit down the mood disappears, and I just end up groovin to my iMixes...

might have to take tammy's suggestion and head for the margarita's---after about 5 the layout should look really snazzy!!!

Kimberly said...

LOVE that LO..and LOVE that sweet photograph! I can't see you having a scrappin block either girl...everything you create just ROX! xoxo Love ya! K