Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER'S Day!!!



Wanted to share a new LO. I was totally inspired to sew on all these buttons...don't know WHAT I was thinking!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. We took the kids to NJ to see their great grandma, who, by the way is 95!!!!! It was fabulous. I got some great pics, my fav being this one.



The other kid in the pic is my neice. It was a fabulous trip, and I really enjoyed seeing grandma. It's amazing to me how she still is one of the wittiest people I've eve met, even at 95.

Another brag, this pic is strait off the camera, which I'm pretty proud of, and I used an external flash!!!

Have a great Sunday!!! Don't forget to leave me a little "Hi" if you are dropping by! I love to see comments!!
Pin It!

5 comments:

Angela said...

Love your LO! And how precious is time with grandparents!

Jana said...

What a wonderful priceless photo!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, I sure did.

Kimberly said...

LOVE your sweet LO...I always LOVE your creations!...what a sweet shot with your Grandma too! So glad you had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day...you are one special and very deserving of ALL good lady! xoxo
Loves,
K

NancyJones said...

OH that photo is sooooo sweeet! THey are all so cute! I love listening to stories told by grandparents. I bet she is such a joy for those babies.
I hope you had a wonderful mothers day and Omg you sewed all those buttons on (you ok? rofl)THey look so cool though!

Dolores said...

your layout is awesome! love the photo of your family