Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I've been tagged...TWICE and a layout!

So it's been forever, and I've been tagged once by my good friend Wendy and again by my good friend Kimberly!

So…..here are the “tagging” rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Here are my seven quirks:
  1. I LOVE my coffee, I mean REEEEAAAAALLLLYYY love it!
  2. I am a sugar addict. I love jelly beans and twizzlers, and can't be responsible for the rate that I can empty a bag of 'em. My sweet husband has to hide them from me, or I will end up eating them all (no matter how big the bag is) in one sitting.
  3. I've worn the same brand and colors of make up for at least 10 years, and it's the cheap stuff.
  4. I have to do some form of exercise every day, or I am a GROUCH.
  5. I have to eat my veggies first at every meal, and won't move onto another item until they are gone.
  6. I HATE sleeping in. It makes me feel lazy and totally ruins my day.
  7. I hate spending money on clothes/shoes, and won't buy them unless I get a deal. Then I proceed to tell anyone who'll listen how much I paid for something.

Now, if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. I figure it took me this long...

Here is a LO I did recently using some older stuff from 3 Bugs in a Rug. I loved how it turned out!




Hope everyone is doing GREAT!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

YAY!!!! You finally got a chance to update....and I Lahooove your AWESOME creation...and I LOVE reading your fun quirks...I'm right there with ya on the jelly beans and twizlers...and I too have to do some sort of exercise daily too...good times! xoxo
Love ya girl! Have a super bless filled day! Loves,
K