Monday, June 25, 2007

I've been tagged...

by one of my very favorite people, Ms. Wendy Reed. Here it goes:

My roommate and I once: sat in our dorm room and got drunk on purple passion while listening to 'Nothing Compares to You' by Shinead O' Connor :)

Never in my life have I: honestly, I think I've done just about everything. :0

High school was : fun while it lasted.

When I'm nervous : I tend to talk FAST and FOREVER!!

My hair : is seriously getting on my nerves!

When I was 5 : I would sleep-walk into my mom's bed every night.

When I turn my head left : hey, there's my scrapbook table!

I should be : doing LOTS of other things, but this is much more fun!

By this time next year : I hope to be back home in Texas with my family. Hey, a girl can dream, right???

My favorite aunt is : this one is easy--my Aunt Cindy!

I have a hard time understanding : how anyone could not love buttercream frosting???!!!

You know I like you if : trust me, you'll totally know it if I don't.

My ideal breakfast is : french toast...YUMMY!

If you visit my home town : you'll wonder why I admit to being from there.

If you spend the night at my house : I won't cook you dinner, but I'll order anything you want.

My favorite blonde is : Austin

My favorite brunette is : Georgia

The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : Who in the WORLD thought up this question??? I guess I wouldn't mind seeing a donkey fly.;)

I shouldn't have been : a l&d nurse.

Last night I: celebrated Georgia's and my birthday!

A better name for me would be : Mommy-it always gets my attention.

I've been told I look like : I totally have no clue on this one.

If I could have any car, it would be: a Porsche Carrera.

Alrighty then, I guess I'll tag some peeeps:
Kay because she's sooo sweet,
April because she's just cool,
and Tammy because I just adore her!

Hope everyone is having a great week! I'll be back later in the week with the next voting post. I made it to the next round...THANKS!!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

tammy said...

you adore me???? awwwww!!!!!!!!
(sniff sniff) you are so sweet!

k, I will play along

Jeanette said...

I finally found you, Amy, thanks to Tammy!!! And I couldn't agree more with you on ordering takeout vs. cooking.

Jeanette :)

Kimberly said...

Loved reading this. I too took this challenge.

Jennifer Sizemore said...

I finally found you, too!!!!!!
Now, come on - there has to be somethng you have never done ;)