Thursday, June 07, 2007

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME!!!

If you click on the above link, it will take you to the Scrapbook Lifestyles website where they are having a little challenge. At the top right-hand side of the page, you will see a spot to sign in or join. You must do this to be able to vote, and joining only takes a quick second!!! You will see my LO listed, and I really, REALLY need you to VOTE for me. I'd LOVE to stay on for awhile. My LO is the 8th one, called "Diva Girl". Thanks so much!!!

I know I've been a horrible blogger lately, but I'm trying to get ready for the summer. Been working on some great stuff from 3 Bugs in a Rug. If you haven't signed up for the newsletter, there is a link to do that on their site. There are also great contests each month where you can win some cool prizes, so make sure to participate.

Thanks in advance for the vote...:)

Have a great day!
Pin It!

3 comments:

april said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
april said...

Amy, I want to vote for you, but I can't figure out where to go. Is there a certain forum it's on or challenge name. I've been looking and looking, but can't find it.

Leslie Ashe said...

You got MY vote!! BEAUTIFUL layout!