Monday, July 02, 2007

New layout to share, and some TX pics...

I wanted to get some of the TX pics up. Now, I haven't even finished proofing the beach portion of our trip, so it'll be a while until I get through them all. So far, here are some of my favs:







This LO was done for the local scrapbook store. I was thrilled to finally get around to scrapping this pic of Leslie and I. This was taken back in March. I also used some of the new Queen and Co felt floral ribbon. YUMMY!!!



I also finished my LO for the next challenge. Check back this weekend for a glimpse and the voting link!!! I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!!!
Pin It!

2 comments:

NayNay said...

Waah!!! Can't ya'll just come back and we'll go live at the beach!!! We miss you guys and can't wait for another trip down

Kimberly said...

LOVE that LO...and Love that sweet shot of you and Leslie together too! HOW FUN! Love all these great shots too! xoxo
Love ya!
K