Sunday, July 22, 2007

The next round of voting is up!!!

And since I can't post my LO here, you'll have click on THIS LINK and check it out there. There are two groups, and you can vote for your favorite LO in each group. Make sure you vote for group 2 as well. ;) All the info about the contest can be found HERE. While you are there, you should check out the rest of the site. It's a great website, with a wonderful group of people. Not to mention, the best scrapping goodies around!!!
Lots of my friends are at CHA right now, checking out all the new stuff coming into the scrapping world. I sent some of my stuff in for 3 Bugs, that I really love. Here's a peek of a couple of my fav things I made:



The new stuff is fabulous! The LO is a 12x6 size, which was soooo much fun to do!
PLEASE, please vote for my LO, and have a wonderful day! I'm off to the pool with my kiddos!
Peace!

Pin It!

No comments: