Friday, July 13, 2007

Seriously, does ANYONE read this????

I'm obviously feeling a little ignored lately. Don't know WHAT'S going on there, but I totally feel better getting it out of my system.
Been working like crazy on my 3 Bugs stuff for CHA. I'm not sure if we can share yet, but I'll give you a little preview...LOVE the new stuff!!



I finished my style assignment for the So You Think You Can Scrap over at my favorite site, Scrapper's Bliss! Stay tuned for a post requesting your votes...which I will REALLY need to stay in this competition. There are some amazing scrappers in this contest with me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and PLEASE let me know if you are checking this blog out. I'm obviously feeling neglected!!!
Pin It!

5 comments:

sara-anne said...

I totally get that feeling of "why am I blogging if no one read it"

I just checked you out becuase I'm a fellow SYTYCS finalist with you.

Love your stuff!!

Anonymous said...

I check this out everyday versus calling and stalking everyone in the family. I love this... just not computer literate enough to add (barely able to vote). Does family count?

Jennifer Sizemore said...

I just found you :)

SharylMB said...

Okay, Amy, since you asked--I found you through Google after seeing you on Classmates.com (or was it reunion.com?). This is the former Sharyl Morris, from middle school and part of high school. I wasn't sure if you'd remember me, so I hesitated to identify myself right away. Anyway, I'm glad you're doing so well, and you have a lovely family!

Lyneen said...

Awesome LO's on your blog... LOVE your 3 Bugs work. I saw your challenge for 3 Bugs and entered...