Monday, July 09, 2007

Wanted to share this quick glimpse of a project I did for a new store that'll be opening soon. It's going to offer kits, and I created this altered project as a kit. I love how it turned out, and it really stretched my creativity. Hopefully I'll be able to share it ALL with you soon!



Not much else going on here. I'm getting ready to tackle my CHA assignments for the new 3 Bugs stuff. Let me tell you it is AWESOME!!! There's a preview on their site right now, but it just doesn't even TOUCH the amount of new stuff they have coming out! Make sure to check them out if you're at CHA.
I also made it through to the next round at Scrappers Bliss, which you all know is my favorite site EVER!!! They are doing a great contest right now, and I'll be sharing a voting link with you soon so you can help me move on to the next round. I am soooo excited that I made it through, and am hoping to make it ALL THE WAY!!!!
Hope everyone's having a great day!!!
Pin It!

No comments: