Thursday, August 16, 2007

Football pics, and a glimpse...;)

Well, here they are...some of the millions of football photos I've taken of my boy. And he's just started practice. He loves it, and is proudly wearing his daddy's old practice jersey. It's a lot, and I mean A LOT of practicing, but he isn't complaining, I am!!!




Well, here they are...some of the millions of football photos I've taken of my boy. And he's just started practice. He loves it, and is proudly wearing his daddy's old practice jersey. It's a lot, and I mean A LOT of practicing, but he isn't complaining, I am!!!

Here's one more that I just love. I know I'm biased, but my boy is haaaaaannnnddddsssooommmeee!!
Here's a glimpse of a LO that I did this week for a challenge at Scrapbook Lifestyles. You can go here to see the whole page.

I am scrapping for my life in the So You Think You Can Scrap contest. I have already finished my layout for the next week, and I love it! I just hope the design team at Bliss does, too.
Hope everyone is doing well!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Jana said...

Oh my, that pic of your cutie pie close-up in the football helmet is priceless!!!!!!

Leslie ashe said...

Look how CUTE he is in his football gear!! LOVE the pics Amy :) LOVE your challenge layout, it's like WAY cool! Love ya cutie! :)

~Nancy~ said...

OH yeah.. your little guy is soooo handsome!! Love these fun pics girlie! And keeping my fingers crossed for you for the contest!!! Love your layout! XOXO

Tawnya said...

Great pics! Great layout!
:)