Wednesday, August 01, 2007

New LO, and other schtuff!

Well, I've been super busy trying to keep myself afloat in the 'So You Think You Can Scrap' contest at Scrappers Bliss. The new round of voting will start this Saturday. You will be able to vote HERE. Please make sure you vote for group 2...that's my group. We aren't scrapping with our own photos anymore, so you'll have to guess which one is mine. I'll give you a little hint...I've done this style once before, and it happens to be my good friend's signature style!!;)

I also wanted to share this pic of my girl doing some cooking. She got this cupcake baking set for her birthday, and although the cupcakes were not very tasty, they were my favorite cupcakes EVER because she made them for me. OK, collective "awwwww".


Hope everyone is having a great, GREAT week!!! We're gearing up for football practice which starts next Monday. It's FIVE NIGHTS A WEEK!!! OYE! Stay tuned for many, many pics, I'm sure.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Jana said...

LOVE the cupcake layout.....SO sweet (no pun intended!!).

Leslie Ashe said...

What a CUTE layout!! I LOVE the colors and she's as sweet as a cupcake! (LOL Jana...pun intended)

staceykingman said...

I love love love this layout.

Wendy Reed said...

GORGEOUS layout girl! Really beautiful. Love the colors.

Kay said...

Beautiful layout, Miss Amy! Check my blog (later today), you've been tagged!

Tammy said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
What a little cutie patootie she is!