Friday, September 07, 2007

I won!!!!! :) and catch up...

OK, so I actually won the 'So You Think You Can Scrap' contest at Scrapper's Bliss!!!! I was soooo excited. If you go here , you can see the announcement. I was up against one of my great friends, Dena Coe, who has some serious, SERIOUS talent. I still can't believe I won. Thanks so much to those who voted for me!

Since my last post, both of my sweets went to their first day of school. My biggest boy hit 2nd grade running, and I sent my baby off to kindergarten. She was beyond ready, and sailed through her first week with flying colors. I am so glad I gave them both an extra year before they started school. They have both gained so much maturity and confidence and I know they will benefit from it in the long run.



We've also done a lot of this lately...



It is a lot of practice, and a lot of determination, but he's rocking the football field like there's no tomorrow! I'm so glad he loves it, but it makes for a long few months!!

Thanks to everyone for stopping by, and don't forget to say HI!
Pin It!

5 comments:

megan said...

Congrats on winning the contest! Everything you created was gorgeous! You have a real football cutie there. I can't wait til my boys get older and we get to hang out at the fields all day!

Rachael said...

So happy for you Amy!!! Huge congrats!!! :)

Your kiddos are so sweet!! So glad your daughter is loving kindergarten!! :)

Suzy said...

Congratulations Amy!!! No surprise to me, though. Stacy and I are in awe of your work.

Suzy in Carrollton

Tammy said...

Congrats girlie!
I cant believe she's a kindergartener! WOW!

Way to go Coose coose!

Jana said...

Congrats on winning SYTYCS!!!!!