Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just wanted to share some of my fav LO's from the SYTYCS contest

This first LO is one of my favs. It's simple style.


Next, I love this one of Trish's little monkey! This style was sodo. I really enjoyed this style.


My friend Kimberly let me scrap her sweet girl. This LO is also a simple style LO.


I was thrilled to bling out my friend Leslie's sweet boy. This style was one I did often, urban chic, which is all about bling!




The only thing else that's going on here is more football. My time has been totally diminished with the start of school and my kid's activites. That's how it's supposed to be, I guess, but I sure miss scrapping!!!

Hope everyone is great!!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Dena said...

Yep Sister your layouts rocked!!!
I cant pick a fave :)
and I cant believe I have never visited your blog before!
so HI :)

~Nancy~ said...

Wooowww.. your layouts ROCK girlie (they always do!!!!).. Have a great day (uhm.. I mean night..as it's already midnight right now.. whahaha) Talk to you soon !XOXO

Kimberly said...

OMGoodness girly...your creations are just STUNNING AMAZING! I want that wall art you did too...so lifting that someday!!! xoxo
PS...I just tagged you on my blog too girly...go take a looksy! oxxo
Love ya,
K

Kathleen Taylor said...

WOW Amy i am so happy for you. You are so talented and you so deserve this

Kathleen Taylor

Jana said...

Those wall canvases are simply gorgeous!!!

Jeanette said...

Love the canvases!!! I can't wait to show this to my sister. She will love it too!

em said...

I know these are from September, but they all rock!!! :) Let's see more!!! :)