Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New LO and a new lens!!! ;)

Just wanted to share the LO I did of my boy's first stitches. Really simple LO, but I like how it came out! BTW, it is totally straight, don't know what happened to the scan!



This is my new baby. I broke down and got the 85mm 1.8 Nikkor lens. I am thrilled with it, and can't wait to learn how to use it. If you have any tips for using this lens, please share!



Not much else going on. Football is in full swing, and taking up lots of our time. Fall seems to be slowly approaching, which makes me happy. My good friend, Kimberly
tagged me, so here ya go!!

The Rules: So this is how it works. I must post the rules, 7 random things about me and then tag others to do the same. Sound fair enough, right? These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment.

So here are some random facts about me:

1. I drink coffee. All day, every day. You seldom find me without a cup!

2. I have a sugar addiction. I LOVE things like jelly beans, twizzlers, and can't be around them without eating ALL of them (I make my sweet DH hide them from me).

3. My family is my life, and I'd do anything for them.

4. Fall TV really REALLY makes me happy. I am so excited about the return of Grey's next week I can hardly stand it.

5. I hate shopping for clothes. It takes too much time, and I never like the way anything looks on me.

6. I love flip-flops, and would wear them all year if I could.

7. I MISS TX!!! :(

If you're reading this, then consider yourself tagged!


Happy Tuesday!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

~Nancy~ said...

Love your layout girlie!! Awww.. your poor little boy with his stitches.. awww... And YAY on your new lens!!! Have fun playing with your new toy! XOXO

Amy Mowbray said...

I have the Canon 85mm f/1.8
I'm not familiar with Nikkor lenses but you'll love shooting wide open. Can't wait to see your shots!

Kimberly said...

Lahooove your creation...and all your fun random facts! Coffee huh? Interesting fact and commiting this to memory for future knowledge...so when we get to finally meet up...I will have a hot cup ready for you!
LOVE your new camera toy too...wahooooooey! You will be having some good times with that baby for sure!
Love ya,
K

Tammy said...

i was looking at the 50 or 85mm 1.8...i just havent broke down and bought it yet. you'll have to tell ME how you like it!