Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I'm an obvious blog slacker...this one's for Tammy!

I know it's been AGES since I've posted. Not much going on here, now that football is actually over. We won the championships...WOOHOO!!!!! Here's a pic of my boy with his coach and trophy. What a great season it was!


In scrapping news, well, there isn't any really. I totally took some much needed time off and enjoyed time with my kiddos. I am still with 3 Bugs, but that's about it. Although I haven't been scrapping, I have been spending way too much money on scrapping. I happened upon a great kit club, Studio Calico, and just couldn't resist. That makes 3 kits I am getting each month, and zero scrapping with said kits. You do the math. If you are looking for a kit club to join, and a great place to hang out, I highly recommend Studio Calico!!

Here is a LO that I did for 3 Bugs. I am working on getting back into the groove slowly but surely. I hope everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Congrats on the win!!!!
And that LO is adorable!

Tammy said...

LOLOLOL

thanks, FINALLY!!!!

Kimberly said...

CONGRATS to your son on his win!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!!
LOVE the LO you created too...It's just totally AWESOME as always! xoxo
Hope you are doing great! I've missed talking with you more.
Loves,
K

Leslie Ashe said...

GREAT layout!! Congrats Austin :)