Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Some new LO's to share

It's been awhile, but I finally got a chance to do some scrapbooking just for me! Wanted to share a couple of them with you guys, if there's anyone still there. I used the fabulous October and November kits from My Favorite Memories on both of these.





And, for the record, I did NOT take the picture of the kids with Santa. I know it's not the best pic, but I still wanted to make sure I scrapped this, since I'm not sure how many more years I will have the opportunity to include Santa pics in my album. :(

Hope everyone is doing well.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Glad to see your still with us - I thought you had left the country!!! Ha!

Suzy in Carrollton

~Nancy~ said...

Woohoo! I'm so happy to see you updating again girlie!! I soooo missed your blogging!!! Love your 2layouts! You sure know how to play with these goodies!!

Have a great day!! XOXO

NancyJones said...

OMG I FOUND YOUR BLOG WOMAN!@ LOVE YA MEAN IT!!!!!!! MISS YOU TERRRIBBLLLLYYY GIRL stop by my blog and say HEY sometimes!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
LOVEEEEE seeing y our pages you so stinkin are a rockstar!

Kimberly said...

So Incredibly GORGEOUS girl!!! LOVE them! *smooch*

Leslie Ashe said...

Beautiful Layouts, as always!

Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Hugs,
Leslie