Friday, January 18, 2008

I know, I am the worst blogger EVER!!! :(

I just tend to get wrapped up in my life, or the lives of my kids I should say. We had a great Christmas, and a wonderful New Year, and I hope you all did as well.

Wanted to post a quick LO since I haven't done that in awhile. Used the Scarlet Lime kit to make this one. I love this picture of Georgia, it totally shows her personality.



These are some Christmas pictures that I love. First one is the kiddos on Christmas Eve, then the next two are Christmas morning. It was so much FUN!!





In scrappy news, well there really isn't much going on. I am working on some stuff for 3 Bugs for the big hobby and craft show next month. I'll post those as soon as I can. I've totally backed away from submitting my stuff, and from trying out for design teams. Right now, my life is too busy for me to take on more obligations, and I'm really enjoying just scrapping for myself. It's been fun. I am hoping to get back into the publishing thing one day, and hope that I can land a spot on a design team or two. There is a kit club that I would LOVE to design for, so if they ever do a call, I might have to try for it (not that I would make it, because the talent there is unbelievable).

Hope everyone is doing well, and I promise I will post more often, and I MEAN IT this time!!!
Pin It!

8 comments:

2H Design said...

WONDERFUL photo and layout!!! Love how you captured the personality in the photo and it shines through on the layout! :)

Close To Home said...

Aww your posts was lovely to read. love your children. And that layout- WOW!!! It's just gorgeous, girl!!!

Anilu Magloire said...

Love the felt border! Great idea, Amy.

Denise said...

Amy, I love that layout. I will have to check out Scarlet Lime. It is so vibrant and eye-catching. Love the photos, too. Thanks for sharing.

Tammy said...

"I'll post more often" HAA HAAA, thats funny!
just kidding ya, love the layout and the picture of Georgia is darling and totally shows her personality!

glad to see a new post from you!

Kimberly said...

Hehehe...well good! I am always checking to see if you post something new! LOVE your photographs and the GORGEOUS creation! xoox
Love ya,
K

Aline said...

Oh, this layout is so powerful and fantastic. It makes me wanting this kit! Thanks for sharing. :)

~Nancy~ said...

Hey you bad blogger.. hehe! So glad to see you posting again.. your new layout is awesome! That felt border is so cool!!!!! And love all the pics of your kiddos! (I totally understand that you're having so much fun scrapping for yourself.. I'm having the same feeling lately.. don't know why) Have a great week! XOXO