Monday, January 21, 2008

See, I told you I'd post more often ;). A peek and some cards.

I finished my one project for bugs. I can't share just yet, but here's a little peeky to tide you over.

I wasn't having the best week last week, until I won a RAK from the fabulous Trish. Her blog is one of my absolute FAVS! She's so inspirational, and her Work In Progress kits are divine. Thanks so much, Trish! I can't wait to use all that cool stuff!!



And finally, here are a couple of cards I did with some new stamps that 3Bugs is coming out with. Excuse the horrid scans...don't know what's up with my scanner.




Happy MLK day to everyone!!!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Leslie Ashe said...

your sneaky peek looks fun!

Love your winnings!!

Aline said...

Great sneaks and lovely cards! Congrats on the win. :)

DenaCoe said...

CUTE PROJECTS! I cant wait to see the full view :)
So glad I stopped by your blog today.

Leslie Ashe said...

I need Blogger help...bleep me when you can! :)

Leslie Ashe said...

me again!! Just wanted to say THANKS for your help!! HUGS!

rmeyfe said...

I love all the layers that I can see in your sneak peeks!! I can't wait to see the full things!!

Trish said...

So glad you liked the RAK, Amy! Thanks for stopping by!