Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A couple more layouts to post

Here are a two more layouts that I wanted to post. The first is a new fav of mine, of my kiddos on Vday. The heart that Georgia is holding is in focus, and the kids are in the background. It's not the best scan, but you can get the idea.



This next layout is of my sweet girl. Used the Scarlet Lime kit to make this one and I love how it turned out.



I hope everyone is having a great week. I've been super busy, and the week is only half-way over. OYE!
Pin It!

8 comments:

Leslie Ashe said...

GORGEOUS layouts Amy!!!

NancyJones said...

THOSE LAYOUTS ROCK!!! Love their kits! I have more love than money though bwahhaha!

Aline said...

Both layouts are gorgeous, thanks for the inspiration!

~Nancy~ said...

Gorgeous gorgeous Amy!! How awesome!!!! Love all of your details!! YOU SOOO ROCK these layouts of your cute kiddos!!!!!!! Love your work girlie! Have a great weekend!

Tammy said...

Love the first layout and how you used that heart in it. great photo of G deep in thought there. :)

casey boyd said...

Both layouts are so pretty, love all the embellishments.

Emily Pitts said...

hi amy, just thought i'd get to know you a bit better this morning and explore your blog. i love your style, you're very good at layering. you've got cute kids too :)

Alesha Walls said...

Your layouts are beautiful!