Monday, February 18, 2008

I don't wanna go back to life!

I had sooooooo much fun at Scrapbowl 2008. I enjoyed it so much that I don't want to have to go back to the real world. Luckily my kids had President's Day off, so it hasn't been too bad.

It was so much fun seeing my cropping buddies! We are planning to get together more often. Here are some pics of me and my peeps!!! I just LOVE them!





Thanks, Tammy for the pics.

Here are some of the layouts that I finished from the crop. I'm so happy with how they turned out:






I'll save the other layouts for another post. Thanks for dropping by, and don't forget to say hi!!
Pin It!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

if i helped you on a couple of those layouts, does that mean i can count them as layouts i accomplished?!! LOL

YOU rock girlie, great job!
It was soo fun seeing you (and Jen!)

I updated my blog too, i cant believe you posted already! WOW!

Davinie said...

I LOVE that last layout with the December kit. LOL! So Scrapbowl was the weekend after CHA? Man I wish they had big fun scrappy things like that anywhere near me. Looks like fun!

Wendy said...

Hey pretty girl! :)

Looks like a fun time and your layouts are gorgeous!!!!! Hugs!

Smiles,
Wendy

Aline said...

Great to hear you had such a fantastic time! And I love your layouts, wow, you've been busy! :))

Leslie Ashe said...

Your layouts are beautiful!!!! Glad to hear you had fun!! Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy - it was great catching up w/you. Looking forward to connecting more often.

Love the layouts, btw.

Carol

NancyJones said...

LOVE THOSE PAGES!! very cute.. scrap bowl that sounds like alot of funn! looks like you had a blast and you made some awesome pages chicky!

Lyn said...

Love your layouts! You use so many great photos on your pages! Glad you had fun at Scrapbowl!!

Jeanette said...

Had a fabulous time last month. I hope to see you more often this time rather than waiting till the next Scrapbowl. :)