Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Not much happening lately...

but I knew I'd been neglecting the old blog lately. We just got back from a great trip home for my Grandmother's 90th birthday. It was quite the event for a small town. I haven't even begun to process the 'over 200' photos I snapped, but believe me, I will post them when I get around to acutally looking at them.

I am getting geared up for my wonderful CROP this weekend. A full 2 days of uninterrupted scrap time. I just can't wait. I'm looking forward to getting a lot done, and visiting with some of my favorite people ever.

Last, but not least, I have a layout to share. I used the sketch that the lovely and talented Anilu provided when she was the guest designer on the Pencil Lines Blog. It is one of my fav sketches ever, and made it easy to create this page.


Hope everyone is doing well. CHA is going on this week, and I am so excited to see all the great stuff coming out-it reminds me of why I love this hobby so much.
Pin It!

6 comments:

Jennifer Sizemore said...

such a great page!!!!
Can't wait to see you this weekend!!! I am sooo looking forward to some girl time and some scrapping!

Aline said...

You did such an amazing job on the sketch. It's so beautiful!!
Wish you a lot of fun at the crop! :)

Anilu Magloire said...

Love your take on the sketch, you did an amazing LO!!

have fun at the crop. I so want to go on one soon.

Close To Home said...

That page is really really wonderful. You work is fantastic!

DenaCoe said...

Hey girl! I looove your layout! It turned out fantastic :)
Shoot me an email sometime!!

Trish said...

I love what you did with Anilu's sketch--adorable! I am going on a scrapbook weekend coming up and plan to use that one too...

You do adorable work!