Monday, March 10, 2008

Finally doing my TAG!

The lovely Wendy and then before I could get around to doing it, the also lovely Waleska tagged me. Sorry it took me so long to get them done, but alas, here are the 7 facts-don't know if they're actually wierd or random, but here they are (after the rules):

Here are the rules…

Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

* I have to sleep with shorts and a tanktop-can't do pants or a nightgown

*I have a thing about feet. I don't like them at ALL! I can't stand going barefoot anywhere, and hate for my kids to be barefoot anywhere, except in my house. Summers at the pool are a real joy with me.

*I have to eat in a certain order at each meal (veggies or salad first, followed by the protien, and the carbs always come last).

*I could, and do, spend way too much time on the computer. I waste so much time, it's ridiculous.

*I can't stand eggs, unless they're in an omelette. Wanna see me throw-up?? Make me some eggs. I can't stand the taste, smell or texture...YUCK!

*I am the worst decorator ever! We've lived in our house for almost 10 years, and there are still rooms that aren't decorated--my formal living room and my master bedroom. I just can't figure out what I need or want to do in those rooms.

*I am the WORST decision maker ever. You seriously can't pay me to make a decision.


There ya go! If you haven't already done this one, then consider yourself tagged and get to it!

Creatively, I've done NOTHING! I did a couple pages, but I'm too embarressed to even post them here, they're that bad. I did do a LO for the 3 Bugs newsletter, but I can't share that one just yet. I'm off to try to get my creativity back on track, so wish me luck!

Thanks for your prayers about my sweet dog. It's getting easier, but it still just isn't right that he's gone. :(
Pin It!

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Love your list! Your comments about feet and eggs cracked me up!

Anilu Magloire said...

LOL!! I like my food in order too.
Your blog banner is gorgeous :)

Jennifer Sizemore said...

I do my food in order, too... but my cards are first. I hate cold potatoes!

Lisa Dickinson said...

I think I'm the same way with feet - probably because mine are the ugliest ones on the planet! :)

~Nancy~ said...

Looove to read all those things about you! Thanks for sharing!!!!

And euhm.. can't wait to see your new creations in the 3bugs newsletter! XOXO

Kimberly said...

LOVE your list...and first off...I DO NOT EVEN FOR A SECOND BELIEVE YOU ARE A BAD DECORATOR! Especially with ALL the AMAZING creations you create! One of which I am thinking of right now that I want for my own house...:)))
Ok...so just wante dot let you know that I have a little love over at my blog for you...because you so inspire! xoxo
Loves,
K

Waleska said...

too funny! I'm the same about decorating... If you came to my house you'd think we just moved in :O