Friday, March 21, 2008

Our new baby is here...



and we are beyond smitten with her. She will be 8 weeks on Easter, so we have named her Lily, since we got her at Easter (yes, I'm aware she's black, and that Lily's are white, but the name just stuck). She is the sweetest pea ever. I'm not sure she weighs over 2 pounds yet. She is great with the kids, and they of course, can't keep their hands off of her. Last night was pretty good. I got up with her about 4 times, I think. We haven't had a puppy for 14 years, so we're hoping we are doing it right??? Any training tips you have are soooo welcome, and appreciated.

As far as scrappy stuff, I got NOTHIN'! Well, I do have a couple of things, but I can't share them just yet. Nothing super exciting, just some things I did for a newsletter or two.

I hope everyone has a blessed Easter.
Pin It!

17 comments:

Suzy Coborn said...

OMG!!! She is precious!

Lea L. said...

What a little cutie you have there!! Gotta love puppies!!

Have a great Easter weekend!
~Lea

Denise said...

Lily is adorable. Such a great great Easter treat!

Davinie said...

Oh my gosh, Lily is SO cute. I am sure she's exactly what you nedded.

Have a wonderful Easter Amy!

Leslie Ashe said...

Lily is a DOLL pup!
Happy for you guys :)

Happy Easter!

Wendy Reed said...

OMGosh... I was squeeze her! HOW freakin' cute!! Love the name you picked too!

Smiles,
Wen

Todd said...

I didn't know about sweet chandler--I'm so sorry and very sad. I'm sure it was tough, but he had a great life and is now a puppy again. I'm thinking about you guys.

Lily is cute and looks like so much fun! A few tips: no people food ever, crate train her, take her to puppy kindergarten, socialize her w/other small dogs as much as you can, and don't let her sleep in your bed unless you want her to sleep there forever (i caved early and now have a 55-pounder in bed every night!) get her a dog bed to sleep in by yours.
can't wait to meet her in person and see you guys soon! miss ya!

Dena said...

Ohhh she is sooo cute!!
Lily will have the most perfect home :)
Congrats on your new puppers, she is just adorable.
Have a great Easter Amy, Love ya!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

She is absoluetly adorable!!! And I think the name is perfect for a new Easter Baby!

Waleska said...

she's adorable!!

Rachael said...

Oh what a cutie she is!!!!

I love her name!!!

Hope training goes well!

~Nancy~ said...

Awww.. she's so cute Amy!!! Awwww.... Thanks for sharing this pic with us!!

Aline said...

Oh my, she is so precious!
I hope you had a great Easter!

Norma Kennedy said...

Very nice Blog and your new baby is ADORABLE !

Newbie at AMM, Norma

scraptician said...

She is adorable! Congrats on your new addition!

Jen Sue Wild said...

Awwe your puppy is so darn cute.
congrats and enjoy her..

Becky Heisler said...

awww she is adorable, and I think Lily is perfect name for her!