Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Are you still out there???

I know it's been forever! I wish I had a great and exciting reason for not blogging, but it's this adorable puppy that's taking up all my free time. She's just now starting to settle in a bit, but it has been an uphill battle. I totally had no idea how hard training a puppy was going to be. We had Chandler for 14 years, and I just forgot how much work was involved. It'll totally be worth it, I know, but sometimes I need reminding.


In scrappy news, there's THIS which totally thrilled me. I had always been a huge fan, so when she asked me, I totally jumped at the chance. If you get the Pagemaps newsletter, she even commented on my layout!! If you've never checked out her site, defintely do! The link is in the sidebar, but I'll link it here, too. Pagemaps

I also wanted to share a LO that I just completed. This is based on a sketch by Janelle Richmond, who does some fabulous sketches. She has a blog HERE that is full of yummy inspiration. I knew it'd be perfect for this pic of the kiddos in front of the white house.



Hope everyone is having a great week. I can't believe it's already April!!
Pin It!

10 comments:

Jen Sue Wild said...

Love your LO"s congrats on page frames. They are a cool site.

Aline said...

Congrats on Pageframes! And your layouts is great again. Good to hear that you are so happy with your new family member. :)

Wendy Reed said...

AWESOME on the Pageframes girl! WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!

Davinie said...

Well, your layouts just rocked. I meant to pop in here yesterday after I saw the Pagemaps one.... I definitely need to see that one closer. It was fabulous.

I'm glad your enjoying the new pup. It WILL be worth it!

Tammy said...

Awesome Job! I am so glad I know you! LOL you ROCK!

Norma Kennedy said...

Hi Amy, Congrats on Page Frames. How awesome ! Luv your Blog .

Norma Kennedy

Nikki said...

Very cool pages and Congrats on the PageMaps - that is awesome!
p.s. your puppy is too stinkin' cute!

Dena said...

Awesome! I need to go sign up for the newsletter, I have yet to do that. congrats though Amy :)

Leslie Ashe said...

CONGRATS Amy!!!! Your layout is GORGEOUS!!

jill said...

First time visit and enjoyed browsing your blog.

Congrats on the Page Maps! Great LO!

The new family memboer is so cute.

Thanks for your comments on my blog. I'm trying so hard to be smart about recovering but it's so hard not to run!