Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Some news and a new LO...

So I decided to try out for the Sketch This! (link over here on the right--->) design team and was thrilled when Janelle told me I made it! She sent us our first sketch, and this is the LO I did using it. I LOVE her sketches, and am just so excited to be working with them.



Here is the LO I did when Georgia had her peanut challenge. My scanner is scanning this really blue for some reason??? Anyhoo...you can get the idea!


I also have a couple of little secrets that I'm going to be working on soon. And, yes, I'm still knee-deep in 'puppy life'. She's getting better, so I really can't complain.

Love you all!!!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Wendy Reed said...

CONGRATS you stinker! WHY are you not sharing this info with me personally? HUH?

That is awesome! LOVE your layouts too.

BIG Smiles to you today,
Wen

Aline said...

Huge congrats, you are the perfect addition to their team, so deserved!
And your layouts are adorable again, have a great day. :)

Leslie Ashe said...

Congratulations Amy! Very well deserved :)
Gorgeous layouts!!!
Happy Weekend!
~Leslie Ashe