Saturday, April 26, 2008

WHERE is my mojo??????

OK, I seriously have nothing. NOTHING!! I am so uninspired it isn't funny, and I have layouts to prove it. The two I posted on the last post...UGH!! And now I have another one...UGH. I did it for the challenge at The Design Experiment. My great friend Leslie Ashe came up with the challenge, and I knew immediately what I wanted to scrap. Below is the LO, and although I'm not crazy about it, I really love that I scrapped this about myself.



Now, back to my mojo, please, PLEASE send me some creative vibes, because I have some cool stuff coming up that I defintely want to pull out all the stops for. More on that soon....

Enjoy your Saturday...I'm going to try to scrap the night away.
Pin It!

11 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

HA! I love the photo and the title! Great layout! I thought about scrapping about my fear of scary movies . . . I just can't watch them without having nightmares.

Love your banner photo too . . . such a cute family!

paula clare said...

Hi Amy,
I TOTALLY know what you're saying about the "lost mojo"...that's why I determined to do more challenges this year. Last year, when I "got stuck" I did nothing about it. THIS year, I usually find a challenge or something to inspire me...so I BORROW somebody else's mojo for my uninspired days. It works! Love your LO!

Wendy Reed said...

How could you NOT love that layout Ames! HELLO! You killed that challenge something fierce girl. I love it!!!

Smiles,
Wen

april said...

amy, that photo on your LO is fantastic! I may have to lift that sometime....but I'm bad about lifting and forgetting the source of my lift, so if I ever use it, feel free to pop in and say that you were the inspo!

Caroline said...

i actually looooove that LO!

Aline said...

I really love this layout and if you wouldn't have mentioned I never have thought that you have no Mojo at the moment. It is beautiful!
Sending you some positive vibes!

Dena said...

I am right there with you!
Ohhh mojo where are you?!?

Love your layout. It turned out fantastic Amy!

Leslie Ashe said...

Seriously FAB layout Amy!! I love it! I'm telling you, your mojo is RIGHT THERE! :) Congrats on winning..I'll mail your prize to you today!!

Hugs,
Leslie

tammy said...

Just stopping in to say HI, and to say that I saw this girl at the yard sale this weekend who looks like this girl who is always with you, but YOU werent with HER!!!GASP!! LOL
hope to see you soon!

Kimberly said...

This is AMAZING! And so AWESOME that you won the contest too!!! WoooHooo! xoxo
Love ya girly!

Kristi Smith said...

Congrats Amy on the Design X win!!! You need to send me your address too!!!