Sunday, May 18, 2008

I have to share this album.

I made this album for my guest design team spot at Magistical Memories and I just love how it came out. I used a challenge from the Design Experiment to get started and it just flowed from there. I used one of the new clear albums from Magistical, and combined it with a chipboard album, and there you have it.







I really love how it turned out. I'm not a big mini album gal, so this was a big step for me.

I also wanted to share one of my new fav pages. It was created for the Sketch This! number 51. I really REALLY love this page. The sketch was just pefect for the picture, or I guess the picture was perfect for the sketch. Either way, it's my fav page right now.



OK, I'm off to puppy training. Don't know that it's really working, but whatever! Hope everyone is having a great week.
Pin It!

13 comments:

Wendy Reed said...

OMGoshhhhhhhh Amers, your album turned out freakin' GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats on the guesty spot. :)

Smiles,
Wen

tammy said...

oh i hate you....so jealous of your talent ooooozing out of your pores.
:)
you did such a great job on that, you SHOULD be so proud of it!

The Design Experiment said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie Ashe said...

LOVE that album!!!!!! Congrats on your guest spot!! So happy for you!

YOUR layout is amazing!!!!

I see that mojo, girl! It's all over you!

8:28 PM

(oops! That deleted post was ME, DUH I was signed in to the Design X name...LOL!!)

Heather said...

Awesome mini!!!!!!

karen akaliz said...

love how you did the title on the crush layout.

and that mini album...well, honestly, something tells me they're wishing you weren't just 'guest' designing for them! it is fabulous!

~Nancy~ said...

Such a fun fun fun album!! It definitely ROCKS with these fun and bright colors!!! WOW! Just loooove your style so much!! And that layout ROCKS too!!! Congrats on the guest spot girlie!!! Enjoy your weekend! XOXOXO

Jaime Warren said...

Ooooh it's gorgeous Amy!!!! Love it!!!

tonya said...

the mini is adorable. I totally LOVE the LO. So darn cute!

Bucket said...

Ohh.. your friends leave you the best comments ever! You really are talented and I wouldn't just say that. I love your work!

-bucket

Dena said...

Your album is sooo dang cute!!!!!
fabulous and I love your first crush layout even more! Amy that layout is seriously fantastic.

walesk said...

wow! what a great mini!! and I LOVE that page too! super fun :)

Molly said...

I am in love love love with that album, Amy!!! WOW!!!!! I am like you, and mini albums aren't my thing, either, but wow, you rocked that one out, girl!