Tuesday, May 06, 2008

A very quick before I leave for work post...

but I have just great, GREAT news! The wonderful Bucket emailed me and asked me if I would be a guest designer for the amazing Magistical Memories!!!!!!!!!! UMMMMMMMMM, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their chipboard totally ROCKS! Really, I'm not just saying that. I have finshed one LO and have another in the works. They have also released clear albums that are so cool! Here is the LO I have finished. If you get a chance to pop over to the site, take some time to look around because there are some serious talented peeps over there.




Have a great Tuesday!
Pin It!

7 comments:

walesk said...

Amy! omgosh! I LOVE this page! I've been wanting to scrap my son's karate pictures but I'm totally lost... I really like what you did here :)

congrats on the GD spot!! I can't wait to see what you create!

~Nancy~ said...

Oowwww.. how cool is THAT!! I'm so excited for you..and I'm not surprised at all.. your work is amazing!! Love this page..so much fun!!!!!!

Hope your mojo will come back soon! I'll start looking for it overhere too for you.. hehe !XOXO

Dena said...

Wooo Hooooo!!!! Sounds like you still have some mojo in you after all my girl!
Send me an email sometime. I miss ya!
Huge congrats Amy!

Kristi Smith said...

Congrats Amy! How exciting! Love that layout, I always have a hard time scrapping my son's karate photos! Your's is great!

Could you please send me your addy again? I was getting ready to send your gift out and I must have deleted your e-mail with the addy. Thanks so much!

Aline said...

Huge congrats, so deserved!
And the layout is fantastic, love the action shots!

Lisa Dickinson said...

Big congrats amy! so well deserved! :)

Bucket said...

hahah your making me blush... who the heck is bucket anyway. LOL. You are wicked talented and Magistical Memories is really lucky to have you as a guest DT. SO SO LUCKY I tell you!

So are you ready to run a marathon yet? Yeah Yeah don't shake your head at me. LOL.

bucket