Monday, June 09, 2008

Check out my first Design Experiment challenge!! Or "Word", as Les would say

We had the greatest challenge this week over at Design X about words. LOVED IT! Here is the challenge:

Words...we all have our favorites. What is YOUR favorite word and why? Does it have a particular meaning? Do you say it a thousand times a day?

And here's my take on the challenge:



Yeah, that's my word...SERIOUSLY! I say it all the time. I loved this challenge, now get over there and create a layout about your favorite word so you can win a fabulous RAK!

It's super hot here, and we have class parties scheduled all week long. Give me strength! Have a great Monday!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Leslie Ashe said...

Silly! I love your layout...it's so beautiful!!!!!!! YOU are a GREAT addition to the team!

Have a happy day!
Hugs!!
Leslie

Dena said...

I love seriously too!!
Get you, Les and me together and it would be a whole sea of seriouslys LOL
Love your layout Amy! It is so cute!