Tuesday, June 17, 2008

An early birthday present, and some new layouts to share

So, on Father's Day, my sweet hubby decides he's going to take the kiddos to play tennis while I mow the yard. After I finished, I took Lily for a walk and was surprised to see his car in the driveway when I got home. I walked in and he took me by the hand and pulled me into the living room, where this baby was waiting.

I was so surprised, since my birthday isn't for another week. He got it all set up and it is so much faster and prettier than my old computer. YEAH!!!!

This first layout is one I completed for week 14 over at The Design Experiment. The challenge was to take 5 days of self portraits. UGH! I hate seeing my mug at all on a page, but 5pictures, yuck!!! Get over there and participate, and you could win some great scrapping supplies.

This layout was completed for the Last Scrapper Standing contest over at Create My Keepsake and I am thrilled to say it got me into the next round. The next challenge is going to kill me....


Also, I just got notice that there are some new products over on the 3 Bugs website. The new papers for CHA look amazing.

Hope everyone has a great week. We are gearing up for our trip home soon. WOOHOOO!!!!
Pin It!

4 comments:

Dena said...

Hey girl! I have been racking my brain for some ideas for you
And wahooooo for your bday present! How fabulous is that?!?!

and girl you are soo damn cute don't ever be embarrased to put your pretty "mug" all over your pages!

Dena said...

No way! that is hilarious that Georgia and Zoe are so close in age! How did we never figure that out? LOL

walesk said...

yay for early bday presents! :)
love the layouts, of course!!

Jolene Pienaar said...

WOW, awesome birthday pressie!! Those layouts just RAWK!!!