Friday, June 06, 2008

Some new LO's and some great news!!!

I have to start with the great news...I've been added to the design team over at The Design Experiment!!!! I was a guest designer a couple of weeks ago, and loved everyone over there. I am working on my first prompt as we speak, and it's a great one! That's what I really love about the Design X blog, it challenges you to do a LO about a subject that you wouldn't normally do. I mean, we can all do a Christmas LO in our sleep, am I right?? Anyway, I am thrilled, THRILLED to be working with these talented designers. Be on the lookout, because a little birdie told me that we're getting some manufacturer sponsors soon, which will add some more goodness to the already fabulous RAK's you can win each week!

I did this LO for the Sketch This! 53rd sketch. I love LOVE how it turned out. I swear, Janelle's sketches just make it so easy to scrap. Go check out what the other designers did. Everyone rocked the sketch this week. We are taking a break next week, but will be back for the following week with another amazing sketch.



This next LO is a lift of my fabulous friend Leslie Ashe over at CMK. Her work just inspires me so. I could lift every single one of her LO's.


Oh, and here's a Lily pic. She's doing great, and growing, I think?? This pic is straight out of my camera, so it's not great, but you can get the idea. Isn't she just adorable???
Pin It!

9 comments:

Mia said...

Hey Amy! Congrats girl! So can't wait to work with ya! Woohoo! I'm a huge fan of your work so I'm gonna be enjoying working with you!

Hugs,
Mia

nicolesamuels said...

Congratulations on the DT, Amy!! That's awesome! Can't wait to see what you come up with there!!!

myemurrell said...

Congrats 2 U! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the new adventure! Love the layouts!

Sharie said...

Congrats on your new DT! Your work is beautiful. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

ahardy said...

*LOVE* your First Communion page!
Thanks for the inspo! Our 7 & 9 year old sons made their First Communion on May 3!

Congrats on the DT too!

-alex

Greta said...

Congratulations Amy!! You so deserve it - I can't wait to see what you do with the challenges there. Great layouts by the way!

walesk said...

how exciting! congratulations!!!
love the pages and what a cute pup :)

Dena said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amy that is fabulous news! I am so excited to see you up and running and realllly look forward to seeing what you will do with Design X! That is fantastic news!

and your doggie is about the cutest thing EVER!!

Leslie Ashe said...

Congrats again Amy on Design X! Can't wait to work with you! :)

LOVE that pic of Lily! SHE's SO CUTE!

Your layouts are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!
My fave of course is your lift - it's just beautiful.

Have a happy weekend,
Leslie