Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Some new stuff to share...

First up is my layout for Sketch This! Janelle does an awesome job with her sketches. I love each one more than the last.


Next up is a book that I made for the Last Scrapper Standing contest over at CMK We had to do a project based on a slogan and I picked "Live the life you always imagined." I asked Matt to write about what he thought his life would be like when he was younger and I did the same. Then I asked the kiddos what they imagined their lives would be like when they grew up. Funny how both of them said they wanted to live in Texas.





Both Georgia and I had fabulous birthdays! I promise to post pics as soon as I download them off my camera. Hope everyone is having a great week.
Pin It!

9 comments:

kimmithylaine said...

LOVe your layout and mini! Just fab!!!

Anonymous said...

That is my beautiful granddaughter. She reminds me so much of you. Love, Mom

Leslie Ashe said...

Ok so first I came here to tell you how GORGEOUS your minibook is, I just LOVE that entry for LSS!! Girl you GOT IT GOING ON! LOL!! :) Fab job...great layouts too!!

THEN...I read your mom's post to you. HOW CUTE is THAT! :)
I LOVE it! :)
Have a great day...I'm finishing up my CMK stuff :)

Staci said...

Hi Amy! I just wanted to come by and wish you luck with LSS! I truly love your style - you do amazing work! I'm thinking you and I may be "neighbors" too - I saw your LO about living close to DC, and I am not far from DC myself :-)

Dena said...

you did such a fabulous job on your mini album and your circle layout is GORGEOUS as well.

So happy you both had a great birthday!

Hugs!

KathyT said...

Hi Amy! Thanks for commenting on my blog, it allowed me to find your blog and WOW! Gorgeous work, that mini album is to die for! Your ballerina if precious too; I have one as well, but not that little anymore!

Jennifer said...

your book is amazing! So happy that you moved on! Good luck!

~Nancy~ said...

OOWWW.. this is awesome Amy!!! I soooo love your gorgeous work!! So happy to have stopped by at your blog today! XOXOXO

Staci said...

Hi Amy! Just wanted to let you know that I am definitely going to one of those 12 hour crops on 8/16 if you're interested (I think there are a couple of spots left). The women that go are all a lot of fun :-)