Monday, July 07, 2008

Fourth of July pics, and some scrappy stuff...

First of all, I hope everyone had a great fourth. We spent our holiday with my brother-in-law and his family at the beach. All the grandkids on Matt's side were together and it was just fabulous. All five of them took surfing lessons, and did fabulously. Georgia even hung in there, but would only surf in the shallow water. We had great food, including fresh tuna caught that day. It was an 87lb fish, HUGE!!! Of course, we saw fireworks on the beach. That was truly amazing. I didn't take any pictures, but believe me we enjoyed it more than you can imagine.




This layout was completed for the 17th challenge over at The Design Experiment and I really like how it turned out. The journaling is pretty deep, so I'll spare you from that. If you are interested in winning some great scrappy stuff, get over there and enter the challenge. You could win some fabulous goodies!!


Also, I have some wonderful, fabulous, terrific scrappy news, which I will share soon.
Pin It!

3 comments:

Dena said...

Ummmm I wanna hear your terrific scrappy news!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love your Design X layout and glad you had a great 4th. I am totally jealous that you guys got to have so much fun :)

walesk said...

ohhhh can't wait to hear your news!
glad you had a great time at the beach. great pictures and layout :)

AnnaMarie said...

That LO is pure art! Gorgeous!!