Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I couldn't be happier

because I can finally share that I am now a member of the wonderful, fabulous and outstandingly creative design team over at Work in Progress. I am thrilled, just thrilled and humbled to be among these wonderfully talented women:

Laina Lamb

Jana Eubank

Francine Clouden

Colleen Vasconcellos

Tina Zarlenga

Emily Anderson

Janelle Richmond

Talk about talent!! I still can't believe that I will be designing among these talented gals. Thanks so much, Trish, for the wonderful opportunity. I can't wait to start designing for you.

We are getting ready for our trip home. Today involves packing, lots and lots of packing.
Pin It!

15 comments:

Laina Lamb said...

Amy - congrats to you too! I recognized your name and work from Scrapper's Bliss. I love that Trish has put together such a diverse group of talent.

Damaris said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so happy for you and can not wait to see what you come up with!
HUGS

emily said...

yeah!
congrats amy :)

Greta said...

Congratulations Amy!! I'm so happy for you - you deserve it!

Trish said...

Go and enjoy your trip--be safe and have fun! You'll have a box of happiness waiting for you upon your return...HA!! Congrats to you!!

Leslie Ashe said...

Congratulations Amy!

Dena said...

Woo Hoooo!!! That is fantastic. Awesome team to be on and congrats girl!!
Have a safe trip home :)

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Congrats Amy - love your work- can't wait to see what you do with the kits and thrilled to be a part of a team with you!

Staci said...

Huge congrats to you, Amy!! I just saw the news on Emily's blog and wanted to come and congratulate you. Looks like an awesome team with lots of great talent!!

jill said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see your WIP projects!

~Nancy~ said...

Yaaay... girlie! I'm so happy for you! Congreats! WOOHOO!!!!

Suzy said...

Congratulations Amy!!!! Looking forward to seeing you next week. The pool is always open!!!

Suzy Coborn

Jennifer Sizemore said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Janelle said...

wooot! so glad you made the team !your stuff is awesome! congrats! :)

Lisa Dickinson said...

huge congrats amy! i'm so thrilled for you! :)