Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Some bday pics and some scrappy stuff

So I wanted to share some bday pics from last week. Both Georgia and I had a great birthday.

This first pic is of the flower cake that my mom sent me. She is just the best!!


This pic is of Georgia with her bday balloons from Nana. My mom sends the kids a birtdhay balloon arrangement every year. Again, she's the best!


Here's a pic of us blowing out the candles on one of our many cakes of the week. I'll certainly be running every day after all that cake.


Now for some layouts. This first one was for CMK's last scrapper standing contest. It didn't get me a spot on their DT, but I still love it anyway!



This one I did for the Sketch This! sketch 55. Just a pic of Georgia and her class being silly.



Hope everyone has a great 4th of July!
Pin It!

6 comments:

KathyT said...

Happy belated birthday and love both those layouts!

Leslie Ashe said...

You should be SO PROUD of yourself...I sure am!! Great layouts, gorgeous work!

What fun b-day pics!

Hope you're having a good day,

Greta said...

Looks like fun birthday celebrations! I am loving these layouts, especially that first one - wow!

Dena said...

The flower cake your mom sent you is soooo pretty!
Love that you and Georgia shared a cake. I dont think Zoe would ever do that LOL.

I think your circle layout was incredible and very inspiring my friend!

Hope you and the fam had a great and safe 4th. HUGS!!

Sue said...

Happy Birthday!! That cake is gorgeous!! Everyone that entered the LSS at CMK is a winner in my book! You did an awesome job :)

Staci said...

Do you and Georgia share a birthday? Hope you had a great one! I LOVED your LSS LO, and that second one is adorable, too! Especially that tree :-) Hope you had a great 4th!