Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Some new stuff...

Up first is my LO for TDX. I was in charge of the challenge this week, which was to complete a project about what makes you happy in your house--really makes it a home for you. The other DTers did a great job with the challenge, and the RAK is from the amazing and wonderful Bad Girl Kits so do the challenge and link it up to be entered to win!!


Next up is my LO for Sketch This!. I'm telling ya, Janelle just rocks at these sketches. It's so easy to create when I've got one of her sketches to start with.



I know I promised some TX pics, and they are coming soon. I haven't had the chance to process them yet, but hopefully I will soon.

Last up, some sneaks of the August Work in Progress kit. I've had a ball creating with it. It goes live on Friday so stay tuned.
Pin It!

5 comments:

Trish said...

Holy Crap--you have been BUSY haven't you? Great layouts--love the first one especially!

~Nancy~ said...

Gorgeous new creations! WOWIEE! You've been busy!! Just love love love your work (but I guess you already know that right?? hehe)! XOXO

jamie said...

waiting with bated breath to see all the new dt's at wip...your layout sneaks look yummy...and great post over at wip today...i'm not stalking you...not really!
have a great one!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

oooooh - these all are great!!!! Can't wait to see more than a sneak peek!

:: gingerkitty :: said...

thanks for sharing beautiful work.

living creating & appreciating
my blog