Sunday, August 03, 2008

My *work in progress* designs

These are the four LO's that I completed with the WIP August kit. I got a mixture of the project kit and the main, and I loved everything. I have one more project in the works that I am finishing up the journaling on today. Don't know why, but journaling just kills me sometimes. If you haven't checked out the fabu WIP kits you really should. Trish puts some amazing kits together. Talk about yummy!





We've had a great weekend, including a night out with the girls (ugghhhhhhhhh.....not pretty the next day), sushi (YUM!) and some tax-free shopping. Now I'm going to top it off with some scrapping. Doesn't get any better than that. Hope you're doing well. Don't forget to say hi, you know I love to get those comments.
Pin It!

17 comments:

Lynn said...

Hi Amy. This is the first time I visited your blog! I love the photo with the surfers! And the papers match perfectly :)

Lauren said...

gorgeous layouts, Amy! I love the Surfer boy one and the last one with all the H. Bailey is sooo perfect with the wetsuits and the colors in the photo!

Tara said...

Love the layouts. I just received the main kit in the mail the other day and now that I've seen all the gorgeous DT layouts, I'm sorta wishing I'd gotten the other too!

ahardy said...

*FAB* pages ... & i get ya on the 'morning after' girls night out ... i had too much 'fun' a few weeks ago too! LoL.

scrapyoga said...

beautiful layouts!!!!

Jenn said...

Love all your layouts Amy!

Rita said...

Love your WIP projects! First time I've visited you here...lots of great inspiration!

Close To Home said...

beautiful work, there. great to take advantage of that tax free weekend! yeah!

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Amy just love your layouts! Can you email me the two that are not posted yet at flickr so I can add them?

Staci said...

The kit looks like it has some yummy stuff in it! You did an awesome job with it, i'm loving all your layouts! I think the top one is my fav :-) Glad you had a good weekend - I'm jealous of your sushi eating!!

~Nancy~ said...

Oowww.. totaly looove your new creations with the kit!!! The one with the wetsuit photo really POPS off my screen here! Love your work! XOXOXOX

Alice said...

Really nice!!!

Mariona said...

Love the layouts!!!
Kisses from Barcelona

kimmi said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!

Karin said...

Your layouts are stunning! I love your work and will return back!!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

LOVE the layouts!!!!!!!
How coud I forget last weekend was tax free weekend????

walesk said...

these are fabulous, Amy!! :)